Rooty Hill High School


Telephone02 9625 8104

Change of personal details

It is important that all student information and records are kept up to date. This is particularly vital in the case of emergency where the school needs to contact a student's parents or caregivers.

Student records should be updated when:

  • contact details or phone numbers have changed.
  • residential address or postal address has changed.
  • emergency contact details are out of date.
  • family occupation and education data different.

Update your personal details by completing the Student Record Amendment form (PDF 66KB) and return it signed to Student Services or contact the school on 9625 8104 and speak to Tracey Mercieca.